dimanche 29 août 2010

Profondeur: peinture tubes carrés

Peinture des 6 autres tubes carrés. J’en ai mis trois en place sur l’établi existant : c’est beaucoup mieux et semble bien stable.


1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks for this great blog. I am from Germany and bought a 70% finished SD-1 last year from another builder. I was quite busy with my FK9 (www.fk9-mk2.blogspot.com) but since she is almost finished and flying, I am free for my next project. I have little experience in wood building so I am happy that my SD-1 is already 70%, but still a lot of work to do. It is great you make a lot photos, sometimes it is hard to imagine from the plans how a part is made. And my fellow-builders (maybe 3 or 4) here in Germany are not very interested in sharing their experience over the Internet. As soon as the SD1 gets the German certification I am ready to build.

    RépondreSupprimer